At some point during Writing 101, I discovered two bloggers had nominated me for an award. I hesitated to accept, thinking that in so doing I was only blowing my own horn. However, as I’ve thought about it over the past few weeks, I realize that the very nature of the award promotes others and not myself.
And now, some victory music:
In addition, I would like to nominate (in no particular order) the following blogs for the Most Influential Blogger Award:
In the interest of full disclosure, here are the rules governing the award:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a blog post and thank the Blogger who awarded you. Do not lump this award with any other award in a “basket”, “bouquet” or “collection” etc., I would rather you didn’t accept the award.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment (or a pingback).
5. Include an embedded video of your current favorite song (YouTube has almost everything, just copy and paste the link into your WordPress editor). If a video is not possible you can embed a SoundCloud track.