There are times when it’s acceptable to write lists.Sometimes you just can’t think of something to say.
Sometimes you just want to have a bit of fun.
Sometimes you’re busy taking a group of students to the state capitol to compete in state finals for National History Day [ hint: this is me today 🙂 ].
A few weeks ago, another blogger posed a series of questions. Sadly I cannot find those questions again, or I would surely link to them. If the blogger is you , please let me know and I’ll rectify the situation.
All that being said, here we go:
- Where’s the farthest you’ve traveled from home? San Francisco, California
- If you could have witnessed any major historical event, which would you choose? The coronation of Napoleon.
- What is your go to conversation starter? “Read any good books lately?”
- Why did you start a blog? To express my thoughts in the wake of the Boston Marathon Bombings and reboot a previously failed blog.
- What is your favourite and least favourite word? Kummerspeck/Girthy
- Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes.
- Who is your favourite comedian? Nick Offerman
- Which cartoon character is your spirit animal? Rat, from Pearls Before Swine
- What movie have you walked out on/did you wish you walked out on? G.I Joe: Retaliation. I got the movie from Redbox and felt cheated out of my $1.50 when Channing Tatum’s character, Duke, died within minutes of the film’s start. Dwayne Johnson is no actor by any stretch of the imagination, and every movie he is in suffers for it.
- How many cats is too many cats to own? As long as there’s two litter boxes per cat, however many it takes to make you happy. For me, that’s one.
Here are my/their questions for y’all :
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Would you rather be forced to wear fish-scented deodorant all day, or pants made out of bologna?
- If you could punch somebody you know in the face right now, who would it be and why?
- Who is your favorite blogger and why? Share their link