Heres a quick rundown of the week:
- Monday: made chicken noodle soup
- Tuesday: began setting up the Christmas tree
- Wednesday: ate my first bit of Christmas candy
- Thursday: Krystal broke her ankle (ugh)
- Friday: continued decorating my classroom for winter
- Saturday: Candlelight practice and errands
- Sunday: a stomach bug woke me up and that’s what I’m currently dealing with
The stomach bug is why this list is short.
What have you been up to?
You are more into Christmas than I, I have not had so much as a piece of tinsel up.Most candy I had was a cough drop!
Take care Krystal! Feel better quick–
Best wishes for the healing of Krystal’s ankle and your stomach bug. As far as I have gotten into Christmas is a few random thoughts about presents. I did go to an abbreviated Handle’s Messiah performed by Apollo’s Fire. It was lovely.