My family is slightly competitive (in the same way that Game of Thrones is slightly violent).
Yesterday my brother Charlie posted one of those “Ice Breaker Quizzes” on Facebook. I hadn’t seen that particular one before, so I copy/paste and answered it. Most were standard boilerplate questions, but a few stood out:
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? liverwurst
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? already have
10. WHAT IS YOUR CEREAL? raisin bran or lucky charms
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? pickled asparagus and boiled egg
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? metropolis
32. HUGS OR KISSES? Either, assuming they’re the Hershey’s variety
40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes. [muwahahahaha]
No huge secrets, right? Wrong. A few minutes after posting my list, this happened:
Things took an even stranger turn when Krystal started texting me:
Sibling Rivalry . . . Not-so-Secret Secrets Revealed . . . What a Night!