It’s Sunday morning, and that can only mean one thing: two weeks ago on Sunday night, I made and ate a hamburger. Specifically, a burger featured on the hit series, Bob’s Burgers.
The Little Chop of Horseradish Burger [S9:E3 “Tweentrepreneirs”]
About the Episode
Tina, Louise, and Gene get a taste of business when they join the school’s Tweentrepeneurs club. Can the kids keep it together or will they go corporate?
Back at the restaurant, Bob and Linda find themselves outsmarted by a dine-and-dasher. More than once.
About the Burger
I made this burger because Krystal was out of town. Obviously, the name screamed for a lamb burger and horseradish, both of which she’s not fond of.
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons white horseradish
- Cheddar cheese
- Muenster cheese
- Mix all ingredients except cheese together and form into patties
- Grill as usual, about five to six minutes on each side
- In the last two minutes, top burgers with cheddar and Muenster and tent burgers to aid melting.
This was such a good burger I ate three of them! Either it was really good or I was really hungry. Maybe both.
Come back next week when we’ll try a new, as-yet-to-be-determined burger!
Our featured image comes from Andrew Heath. Check out his website and – if it’s your thing – buy some of his art. He’s also releasing a game this December: Burger Battle! I’m not on commission or anything, just doing my part to support a great and talented fan artist.
The burger does look delicious.