Has it really been over a year since I made a burger based on the hit TV show Bob’s Burgers? Well, let’s fix that.
Son of a Peach-er Man [S12:E5 “Seven-tween Again”]
About the Episode
A Life Skills project at Wagstaff causes Gene to panic about growing up, and he tries to relive his youth at the community center. At the restaurant, Linda is intrigued by the upscale hair salon that opened up next door, but worries about her loyalty to Gretchen.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 15 oz can cling peaches
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup brown sugar (to taste)
Make the Peaches
- Mix the peach ingredients and set aside
Make the Burgers
- Mix the seasonings and season the meat.
- Form into four patties and season to tase with additional salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat for three minutes before basting with some of the peach sauce.
- Grill a total of about 6 minutes per side; tent after flipping.
- Remove patties and top with Brie slices.
- Grill peaches, about three minutes per side.
- Brush inside of buns with peach sauce before placing burgers on bottom bun.
- Top the Brie with the peaches and then the top bun.
- Serve with fries or chips.
This was an excellent burger with great taste and texture. An outstanding
Come back next time when we’ll try a new, as-yet-to-be-determined burger!
Our featured image comes from Andrew Heath. Check out his website and – if it’s your thing – buy some of his art or his game: Burger Battle! I’m not on commission or anything, just doing my part to support a great and talented fan artist.